There are many flows on how the new projects coming to life. Also, there are several methods that describe the process of project initiation. But, at the end of the day. What is the project process?
- An organizational strategy identifies new opportunities.
- Selected opportunities are assessed and developed into a business case.
- The business case leads to project initiation.
- The project produces deliverables (a product, service, or result).
- The deliverables can be used to realize benefits.
- Benefits update and develop the organizational strategy, and the cycle repeats.
Looks simple and obvious, yet many organizations suffer from projects initiated chaotically and failed.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?