WordPress web-site administrator and project coordinator who can manage web portals rule improvements of features from initiation to completion. Website administrators perform the daily tasks that are required to maintain a website. They may also plan and perform website enhancements and manage website content. Website administrators build web pages, fix bugs and perform system upgrades. They may also assist users who have trouble using the website.
- Must be able to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Complex problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- 1-2 years of experience administrating SharePoint, WordPress, or any similar portals.
- 1-4 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP (non-developer level)
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements.
- Establishes Web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of software
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor backlog of open tickets and determine trends and opportunities for improvement; provide periodic status reports.
- Responsible for the day to day administration and availability of systems and applications.
- Under guidance of senior engineer, support and optimize the existing applications to meet the business requirements.
- Monitor performance, disk space, and usage for all servers that support the system.
- Follow the company change control process to implement system and applications changes.
- Meet with application owners, as directed, to overview any system and data problems; recommend solutions.
- Coordinate with system vendors to resolve systems issues.
- Communicate task and status updates to team leaders and managers.
- Assist other teams as needed.
- Perform continuous reviews to align technology to process, process improvement, and adherence to standards and best practices.